Enviame Project is a 2 phase pilot project headed by Nazarene Border Initiative in conjunction with USA/Canada Multicultural Ministries and Global Missions Mobilization. Intensive missions training happening in El Paso, Texas and internship sites along the US/Mexico border.
- Called to explore ministry/missions?
- A Bicultural American?
- Between the ages of 18-29?
- Available June 24 – 29, 2019?
Then consider joining the Envíame Project and gain valuable training and ministry experience. Start by filling out the Exploring Missions Form or contact us to learn more.
We are looking for partner Churches who would be willing to host at least two of our young people in training. These young people will be working with the partner church and its pastor, actively involved in ministry and reaching outward. The pastor of the partner church will be mentoring and pouring life into the young people who come to serve, while the young people are learning valuable lessons on ministry and how local culture affects how you minister.
Our Expectations from Partner Churches:
- Provide housing and meals for trainees for duration of project. June 8, 2017 – July 28, 2017
- Willingness to mentor and pour life into trainees.
- Willingness to grow and think outside the “church” box.
- Be a church in good standing having paid budgets and being active within district.
- Provide a reference from District Superintendent.
Our Expectations from Partner Pastors:
- Willingness to mentor trainees in ministry and spiritual life.
- Willingness to speak and pour life into the lives of trainees.